Sunday, February 27, 2011

Activity 4/2011 - February 20 - 2nd Edition of Hiking Penang's Longest Trail






Due to the overwhelming response from the hiking the longest forest trail in Penang 5 weeks ago, our activity 1/2011, Andrew Loh repeated the organisation of this activity which was held last Sunday morning at 6:30am , the 20 of February.
This time the route was in the reversed direction against the previous one i.e. Starting at Botanical Garden using tar road via stations 46, 48 -> Penang Hill Upper Station -> Tiger Hill -> Station 1 -> Laksamana Hill -> Station 10 -> Teluk Bahang Finish

There were more than 60 hikers taking part inclusive of many guest hikers.

click here for a photo album courtesy of Andrew Loh
click here n click here for photo albums courtesy of Mei Ling
click here for a photo album courtesy of Eric Lim





1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    All i-run members. I'm Cindy. Since 1 year ago I knew the society. The reason behind is when I join a few sport events in Penang, almost the time I had see you all to take part.

    May I able to join with this big family with love for sport? Because I'am the one who love sport very much.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete